Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ella B from Virginia
2nd week of using it: We ordered this to grind whole oats. Easy to assemble and change out the sieves. It's lightweight and easy to clean. 100 lbs of oats typically takes less than 30 minutes and I can walk away and let it do its thing. So far, this product is a great buy.
Texas B from Indiana
We got this grinder to grind corn at a small hand crafted distillery. We had already broke a different brand. When I opened this one and saw all the plastic I thought it wouldn't last. I was wrong this has been a great purchase for us at T&T Distillery Inc.
All i can say is wow! the grinder did what used to take me 25 hours in less the 1.5 hours. 2 minor issues, the nob to open and close the holding trof is too small and the bottom nut pushed in on the door. otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.
It's not often that I write a review but this is a farm tool I strongly recommend to save money and improve quality of feed. Don't let the colourful parts fool you, this is a real work horse! It's quiet, strong, and easy to operate. The motor runs cool under any load I have tried so far. I ordered the fine 1mm sieve and expected a coarse flour but was surprised at the high quality flour I could produce. I made terrific whole grain bread with the flour the same day!
Lanny G from Texas
I purchased the grinder for the interim stages of making custom deer nutrition. I blended three of the ingredients together that needed to be ground for making my deer feed and this thing worked like a champ. The consistency that I was looking for was perfect using the 4MM sieve. The grinder was relatively quiet and the grain fed into the port with minimal intervention from me. This think is great!