- 4-point ceramic cutter.
- Fits Premier's 4000s or any 3" shearing head.
How to Use
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads.
- These cannot be resharpened.
- If dropped they will break.
- Make sure the comb & cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #829000 -
Has a high torque, rare-earth, permanent magnet 110 volt motor that glides through dense wool and hair.$318.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Laun D from Central Pennsylvania
These are literally the best thing since sliced bread! I shear about 70 alpacas/llamas per year and I can do about 15 animals per cutter. I do have to change the comb once, but they are amazing and worth every penny!
I have been shearing alpacas for 13 years up to 300 to 400 per year. The ceramic cutter on a Heiniger Oliva comb is still shearing great after 8 alpacas and 1 llama, handling kansas clay dust. If you don't sharpen your own, use these cutters.
I have been shearing Alpaca for 8 years now. I would usually get 2 alpaca on one comb and 2 cutters. The first time I used these cutters I did 6 alpaca on one comb and cutter. My shears stayed cool and did not use near as much oil. They are worth every penny.