Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Blue
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jan G from California
Have lots of experience. The easiest to put on. Will have to see about whether it lasts more than a season
Kara D from Oklahoma
We recently upgraded to the deluxe marking harness for our bucks, I really like the thick straps and big clips. Putting it on is very easy to put on and once it is adjusted it stays in place until you remove it.
Rnr K from Kentucky
Love this new breeding harness, easy to put on and adjust.
Devan G from California
We have Dorper hair sheep that are slightly smaller framed than wool sheep. The harness was very adjustable to fit snug on ram. A huge plus that the Harness came with a picture of it on a ram as well as it laid out flat, helping to see how it buckles on, as it can be confusing with all the straps and buckles. Currently using with cold weather marker and is doing a good job marking.
Thomas B from Louisiana
Very well constructed but extremely large and does not fit well. I would recommend for a ram with xl neck/chest area.