Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Colors may vary
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
Breeding Harnesses Compared
|Harness||Strap||Buckle||Shoulder Strap||Girth Strap||O Ring||Brisket Padding|
|Cross Your Heart||1"W
How to Use
Breeding SuppliesItem #505100 -
Marking aids allow for quick identification. Quickly identify which ewes/does have been bred.$4.70
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mike V from Oklahoma
Nicole B from Michigan
A little big for our yearling dorper ram. Have to make some modifications for it to stay on him.
Lynn W from Virginia
This harness needs constant adjustments but so far it does appear to stay in place long enough that we can tell who’s been marked.
Fran P from South Dakota
Easy to use, but ours came with one buckle assembled upside down. It was easy to change, but really inconvenient because we had it on the buck already. So I recommend checking that before you start putting it on the buck.
Bayliss S from Ohio
Very nice harness. The webbing is wide and padded. The snaps are easy to use. The harness is easy to put on & probably very comfortable for the ram. It's very adjustable, so it will fit multiple sized rams. Upkeep from year to year is easy, much better than a leather harness. We'll probably buy another one because it's so much better than our old ones with thin webbing and hard to buckle fasteners.