Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Blue
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Thomas B from Louisiana
Very well constructed but extremely large and does not fit well. I would recommend for a ram with xl neck/chest area.
Lisa S from Missouri
Harness seems to fit well however the plastic part that holds the crayons was attached crooked. I think this may cause the crayons to wear funny. I would have returned it but didn't have time.
Jeff A from Iowa
I am really pleased with this harness. It adjusts easily and does not dig in.
Dwain H from Ohio
It’s the best harness for big rams to small billy goat ,it stays in place doing breeding season and easy to change
Andrew D from Pennsylvania
Nice looking harness, but last year it would not stay tight and just loosened and flopped around. This year, the strapping unraveled and just shredded on the 2nd day. Apparently the sight of 10 foot nylon blue streamers flowing from our ram in the moonlight did something for the ewes, since ultrasounds confirmed all but two were covered.