Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Colors may vary
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
Breeding Harnesses Compared
|Harness||Strap||Buckle||Shoulder Strap||Girth Strap||O Ring||Brisket Padding|
|Cross Your Heart||1"W
How to Use
Breeding SuppliesItem #505100 -
Marking aids allow for quick identification. Quickly identify which ewes/does have been bred.$4.70
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tia B from Arkansas
So far so good! This is our second marking harness that we have bought. Both different brands, and this one by far, is the winner! We haven't had to adjust or tighten once. Great buy!
Jeanette H from Oklahoma
This is a great product! If I could do one thing to make it easier... directions. We had to play with it for a while on n off the ram till we figured it out.
Mike V from Oklahoma
Nicole B from Michigan
A little big for our yearling dorper ram. Have to make some modifications for it to stay on him.
Lynn W from Virginia
This harness needs constant adjustments but so far it does appear to stay in place long enough that we can tell who’s been marked.