Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Colors may vary
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
Breeding Harnesses Compared
|Harness||Strap||Buckle||Shoulder Strap||Girth Strap||O Ring||Brisket Padding|
|Cross Your Heart||1"W
How to Use
Breeding SuppliesItem #505100 -
Marking aids allow for quick identification. Quickly identify which ewes/does have been bred.$4.70
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lora D from Illinois
After my last review, I contacted customer service about the broken buckle. I was hoping they would just send me a buckle replacement. Today I received an entirely new harness.
Lora D from Illinois
Disappointed—one buckle broke apart when putting it on the ram for the first time. Had to tie the strap through the ring. Buckles are definitely NOT heavy duty. These are weaker than the ones used on dog collars. Expected more quality for the price.
Trent S from Indiana
I do not care for the plastic snaps on this harness. My ram broke one on the first ewe he bred so I called and Premier replaced it free of charge and I was very grateful they did. When I received my replacement harness I went to put it on and the exact plastic snap broke as soon as I tried to snap it together. I just discarded using it all together and made my own makeshift buckle and it is holding up well other than that in the future I will look for one with metal buckles.
Craig T from New Hampshire
Works fine but very hard to adjust the buckles on or off the ram.
Derrick P from Kentucky
Impossible to get harness to stay on ram, the harness is constantly sliding up the rams neck.