Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Colors may vary
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
Breeding Harnesses Compared
|Harness||Strap||Buckle||Shoulder Strap||Girth Strap||O Ring||Brisket Padding|
|Cross Your Heart||1"W
How to Use
Breeding SuppliesItem #505100 -
Marking aids allow for quick identification. Quickly identify which ewes/does have been bred.$4.70
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rnr K from Kentucky
Love this new breeding harness, easy to put on and adjust.
Devan G from California
We have Dorper hair sheep that are slightly smaller framed than wool sheep. The harness was very adjustable to fit snug on ram. A huge plus that the Harness came with a picture of it on a ram as well as it laid out flat, helping to see how it buckles on, as it can be confusing with all the straps and buckles. Currently using with cold weather marker and is doing a good job marking.
Thomas B from Louisiana
Very well constructed but extremely large and does not fit well. I would recommend for a ram with xl neck/chest area.
Lisa S from Missouri
Harness seems to fit well however the plastic part that holds the crayons was attached crooked. I think this may cause the crayons to wear funny. I would have returned it but didn't have time.
Jeff A from Iowa
I am really pleased with this harness. It adjusts easily and does not dig in.