Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Colors may vary
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
Breeding Harnesses Compared
|Harness||Strap||Buckle||Shoulder Strap||Girth Strap||O Ring||Brisket Padding|
|Cross Your Heart||1"W
How to Use
Breeding SuppliesItem #505100 -
Marking aids allow for quick identification. Quickly identify which ewes/does have been bred.$4.60
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Edward C from Kentucky
The harness has worked well for us. You have to really tighten the harness to a very tight level, but it has worked well.
I really like the wider straps, but the plastic buckles are pretty fragile. We currently have it on a very calm ram in a clean grass pasture (no trees or brush) and he has already broken 2 of the buckles. We have replaced them with the buckles from a horse blanket and they are working much better.
I agree it is a really nice harness. I actually took mine off after 5 days an washed them in the washing machine. They came clean like new. I am hoping to prevent sores and chafing. They fit my 4 year old hair sheep khatidn great. However I do wish they would adjust smaller for my young 9 month old. However it stays on him and marks the short young ewes great. But you really got to look to see the mark on the tall older sheep. I have been searching for a harness like this for two years! Thanks premier!
Really nice harness but does not adjust small enough.