ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12 Starter Kit
Contain a small flock of sheep or a small herd of goats with this complete fence system. When properly electrified, ElectroStop® is effective for controlling the movement of meat and dairy goats, flighty breeds of sheep or to enclose rams and bucks. 42" tall.
ElectroStop® is best when used as a temporary boundary fence that is moved often (daily or weekly). Look to semi-permanent ElectroFence® if the fence will be moved less often (seasonally).
Starter Kit includes:
Netting is quick and simple to move. Even for new users, it takes less than 10 minutes to go from out-of-the-box netting to installed fence.
- Contain sheep, goats, cattle and domestic dogs and keep out predators such as coyotes, stray dogs and bears
- For small breeds such as Pygmy or Nigerian Dwarf goats use PoultryNet style netting. The tighter spacings are a better deterrent to these species than the wider spaced ElectroStop
- Enclose rams and buck goats
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages
- As temporary lanes and walkways for moving animals from place to place
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies
Starter Kit includes:
- ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12
- 100 ft length, 42" tall electrifiable prefabricated fence. It arrives at your door as a complete roll with the double spike posts already built into the mesh/fence. Features 10 horizontals strands (9 electrified) with vertical struts placed every 12". “Plus” nets include additional line posts spaced every 6'8" to reduce sag.
- FiberTuff™ Posts
- (4) fiberglass-reinforced support posts for ends, corners and major directional changes. Use at ends to help maintain tension on the fence.
- Solar IntelliShock® 60
- Solar powered 0.60 joule fence energizer. Will electrify 3–5 rolls of electric netting depending on soil conditions and vegetation. Includes U-spike ground stake (combination ground rod and support stand) and wiring harness.
- Fence & Battery Digital Tester
- For testing fence voltage and 12V battery voltage. At the end of the net, the voltage should measure at least 3,000V. Premier’s fence troubleshooting guide may help solve common problems.
Consult the linked products or watch the videos above for installation instructions.
An electric fence does NOT have to make a circle. You can overlap the fences or make a U-turn.
Visit this link for answers to other common fencing questions.
Netting must be moved when tall grass covers the lower “hot” strands. The alternative? Apply a strip of herbicide to kill vegetation.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause posts to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
2-year warranty for energizers and solar panels cover lightning damage and defective parts or workmanship. Should an energizer fail, we will replace the unit, bill you for the cost to do so, then reimburse you for warranted expenses after we have examined the failed unit. Misuse and flood damage are not covered.
30-day warranty for all batteries.
Electric NettingItem #203400 -
ElectroStop Plus has posts every 6.8 ft. and is designed for goats rather than sheep. More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.$179.00
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS (white) - For: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.40
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clips fits to the spikes on standard electrified netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand in place and tensioned.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Susan S from Pennsylvania
This system saved my sanity. No permit required and is so “flexible” in my suburban backyard. Keeps my dogs enclosed and feeling free at the same time. Plus it’s portable! I can wrap it up and take it anywhere I need my dogs contained. Peace of mind is invaluable.
John D from California
Easy, quick, and it works!
Chris H from California
All you need to get started and it works perfectly. Here in the foothills of No Cal wildfires are a serious threat. Our pastures near the house were to large for the 4 goats and 6 sheep we have to get chewed down before fire season. Using this set up along with our existing fencing we are able to build smaller concentric rings around our home. One of our goats thought she would put this new fencing to the test and I’m 99.9% sure she will never try that again. ;-)
We added 3 100’ sections as well, along with 4 extra posts and we’re happy we did. I can pretty much make any shape of pasture we want to fit our needs. Buy with confidence.
Clare C from Ontario, Canada
Wow! This electric fence kit is absolutely fantastic. It arrived very quickly and was so easy to install I had the whole thing up and running in less than half an hour. The first few days after installation were dark, overcast days with lots of rain but in spite of that the solar panel has kept the fence fully energized. I am so impressed that I am going to order a second kit and some extra fencing as I plan to expand my livestock soon.
I don"t come from a farming background. I retired from a city job to live on a homestead where I raise chickens and goats. The thought of learning about and using electric fences was quite intimidating. This system is so user friendly, the website is easy to find exactly what you are looking for and the descriptions are understandable and helpful. Once you find your product there are some great videos on how to install it.
Alexander R from Ohio
This was the easiest part of setting-up my rotational grazing regimen. First time setting this up, it took me only 8-10 minutes. Plus, my stock definitely respects the net! I also purchased the poultry net, and look forward to seeing how that works with my hens.