ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12 Starter Kit
Contain a small flock of sheep or a small herd of goats with this complete fence system. When properly electrified, ElectroStop® is effective for controlling the movement of meat and dairy goats, flighty breeds of sheep or to enclose rams and bucks. 42" tall.
ElectroStop® is best when used as a temporary boundary fence that is moved often (daily or weekly). Look to semi-permanent ElectroFence® if the fence will be moved less often (seasonally).
Starter Kit includes:
Netting is quick and simple to move. Even for new users, it takes less than 10 minutes to go from out-of-the-box netting to installed fence.
- Contain sheep, goats, cattle and domestic dogs and keep out predators such as coyotes, stray dogs and bears
- For small breeds such as Pygmy or Nigerian Dwarf goats use PoultryNet style netting. The tighter spacings are a better deterrent to these species than the wider spaced ElectroStop
- Enclose rams and buck goats
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages
- As temporary lanes and walkways for moving animals from place to place
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies
Starter Kit includes:
- ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12
- 100 ft length, 42" tall electrifiable prefabricated fence. It arrives at your door as a complete roll with the double spike posts already built into the mesh/fence. Features 10 horizontals strands (9 electrified) with vertical struts placed every 12". “Plus” nets include additional line posts spaced every 6'8" to reduce sag.
- FiberTuff™ Posts
- (4) fiberglass-reinforced support posts for ends, corners and major directional changes. Use at ends to help maintain tension on the fence.
- Solar IntelliShock® 60
- Solar powered 0.60 joule fence energizer. Will electrify 3–5 rolls of electric netting depending on soil conditions and vegetation. Includes U-spike ground stake (combination ground rod and support stand) and wiring harness.
- Fence & Battery Digital Tester
- For testing fence voltage and 12V battery voltage. At the end of the net, the voltage should measure at least 3,000V. Premier’s fence troubleshooting guide may help solve common problems.
Consult the linked products or watch the videos above for installation instructions.
An electric fence does NOT have to make a circle. You can overlap the fences or make a U-turn.
Visit this link for answers to other common fencing questions.
Netting must be moved when tall grass covers the lower “hot” strands. The alternative? Apply a strip of herbicide to kill vegetation.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause posts to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
2-year warranty for energizers and solar panels cover lightning damage and defective parts or workmanship. Should an energizer fail, we will replace the unit, bill you for the cost to do so, then reimburse you for warranted expenses after we have examined the failed unit. Misuse and flood damage are not covered.
30-day warranty for all batteries.
Electric NettingItem #203400 -
ElectroStop Plus has posts every 6.8 ft. and is designed for goats rather than sheep. More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.$179.00
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS (white) - For: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.40
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clips fits to the spikes on standard electrified netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand in place and tensioned.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tara C from Oregon
Easy to carry and set up!
Lynell A from Hawaii
Having this fence is so easy and user friendly! It’s really helped a lot on our ranch with our goats whole also keeping them safe from wild dogs and other animals!
Brad B from Nevada
This product has worked great. Even in are dry climate it still sends a strong current throughout.
Sheila S from Arkansas
I purchased this in May 2021. I am a 55yr old woman with some back issues and looking for an easier way to rotate my goats and pigs without having to cross fence my pastures. I had this up and the animals moved to a new pasture within 30 mins. It could not be any easier to set up. I have had it now for two weeks and all the animals are content with it. I have it connected to my electric so I have not tried the solar yet. Highly recommend.
Ryan V from Wisconsin
Just received our ElectroStop Plus 10/42/12 Starter Kit. We couldn't be happier. Shipping was fast. Product quality was great. We've never done an electric fence or net before and we had our sheep "learning the ropes" 30 minutes after delivery. Thanks for providing such a great product, and getting it to us so quickly. We will definitely be ordering more netting from Premier during this summer. Well done!