EzeReel™ Wind-up Reel
An effective reel for winding, unwinding and storing conductors. Less costly to use than other reels.
Pre-Wind Option—If you would like one of our conductors pre-wound on an EzeReel.
See Accessories tab below.
Note: We now have redesigned reels and supports in stock. Please keep in mind—
- IntelliRope 6.0 (330 ft)
- IntelliRope 4.5 (660 ft)
- IntelliBraid 6.0 (330 ft)
- IntelliBraid Twine (900 ft)
- IntelliTwine 2.25 (2000 ft)
- EconoTwine 2.25 (2000 ft)
- IntelliTape (900 ft)
- EnduraSoft 6.0 (330 ft)
- EconoRope 6.0 (330 ft)
- EconoBraid 6.0 (330 ft)
- EconoSoft 6.0 (330 ft)
- PolyWire (2600 ft)
- Much faster than using the hand/elbow method of rolling up and will keep it neater and untangled.
- Can be purchased with or without the hardware.
- Extends conductor life by allowing it to be stored inside when not in use.
- Easier to use than New Zealand-style reels because the reel itself is supported by a strap around the neck instead of a hand. Wind the reel with the right hand and use the left to remove and install posts and/or conductors or to feed tape flat on the reel.
- Requires fewer turns to wind up 1000 ft than other reels because it has a large 20 in. inner-reel circumference. A spring-loaded metal latch locks the reel in place when not in use.
You can hang the EzeReel by using brackets, sold separately under "Accessories Tab" above.
How to Use
Can also hang on either steel or metal posts by using brackets (sold separately under the accessories tab above).
To reduce costs, multiple spools can be used on the same metal frame.
See Accessories tab above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238624 -
EzeReel complete with pre-wound conductors.$69.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238623 -
EzeReel complete with pre-wound conductors.$95.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238622 -
EzeReel complete with pre-wound conductors.$72.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238621 -
EzeReel complete with pre-wound conductors.$52.50
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238614 -
EzeReel (spool only) with pre-wound conductors.$55.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238613 -
EzeReel (spool only) with pre-wound conductors.$81.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238612 -
EzeReel (spool only) with pre-wound conductors.$58.00
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238611 -
EzeReel (spool only) with pre-wound conductors.$38.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Peter D from CA
Works like a charm. I use these to cross fence to subdivide pastures. Easy to hang the locked spool on the perimeter barbed fence. It took less than fifteen minutes to erect a two strand 80m fence with step in posts on rugged terrain.
I had to shim one reel with an added washer to get the lock pin to engage. Based on reading the other reviews, this is not uncommon.
My only regret is not buying this years ago.
Brian C from Oregon
I purchased the complete Reel pre-wound with 660 feet of rope. Very good product. I have had no problems except the spring on the locking pin is weak and vibrations can drop back in a hole when I'm unrolling the rope. Other than that I like the system.
Jonathan B from NY
The hitch pin was missing from one frame and the locking pin on one frame does not line up with the holes in the reel.
Justin A from NY
I purchased 10 of these reels for rotationally grazing my cattle and they have been a life saver! Assembly is a snap, the pice is right, but the quality is so so. One of the reels has stripped its connection between the 2 sides and will no longer reel.