Kane Mineral Feeder
- For orphan lambs and kids. Their stomachs are not able to thrive (or survive) on hay and grass until they are 10 weeks old. It's too expensive to feed milk replacer so long. The solution is grain, pellets and soybean meal.
- For weaned lambs being pushed to catch the late spring markets.
- For show animals.
- For thin or sick breeding animals requiring special attention.
- For salt or mineral—should be available free choice year-round. These feeders are ideal for supplying loose salt and salt/mineral mixes indoors.
- 1.5 gallon capacity
- 10.5"L, 5.5"W, 14.5"H
- Eating opening (ea): 4.5"W x 4"H
- Adjustable feed flow
- Comes with brackets to hang on a wall
How to Use
- Attach the male black strips to the wall with screws
- Slide the male (on the feeder) into the female strip
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lisa P from Texas
Goats love it and use it wonderfully! I mounted mine to the wall of the goat barn and the issue I’ve had is that the goats easily knock it off. I added two long screws into the wood above the feeder to keep it in place. Wish it held on better on its own, but very happy because the goats use it!
Trudy B from Montana
Very happy with the size and convenience of these feeders. Purchased four for use with our Nubian goats.
Tyler B from Montana
Don't waste your money on these cheap plastic feeders. I made the mistake of buying them and my goats had the mount torn off the back of the feeder in less than 12 hours.
Ray P from Texas
Susie A from Florida
After reading other reviews, I decided to go with this feeder. Best decision! It works great as our mineral feeder for our Nigerian goats! They frequent the feeder and ease of access is a plus. Ended up buying two. I did have to put an extra screw at the top so the pigs wouldn’t bump it up and off of the hanger device that’s preinstalled. Easy to clean as well. What I like about it the most is the size. It was hard to find one that wasn’t so big. Perfect for small to medium size goats! Will buy more to use for baking soda.