Lamb & Kid Sling
- Easy to carry handles.
- Adjustable chest support strap allows slings to be used for all sizes of lambs and goat kids.
- Strong and soft polyester mesh provides comfort during transport or weighing. To weigh them, use the Digital Scale.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Place mesh under newborn's belly.
- Pull handles up on both sides of the animal.
- Adjust the Velcro chest strap to fit the animal.
If they start to slide re-adjust sling.
Colors may vary.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sandra F from Florida
We have tried out our new sling with the digital scale and it worked easily and well to get weights on lambs. My only complaint is that I thought we were going to get a blue sling as pictured—we got one that is white. So, it will show the dirt!
Wendy G from Wyoming
Easy to use. Balances the kids perfectly and keeps them calm.
Leo F from MIssouri
Works great to bring newborn lambs and mothers into the barn.
Jason N from Oklahoma
Great sling! Great quality!
Patrick M from Alabama
Works great! Will hold lamb in place while weighing it.