If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Daniel K from Mississippi
The feed pan could use holes to drain it or a way to clip it in the up position to keep water out of it.
Eric K from New Hampshire
Excellent product. I bought this for my girlfriends birthday as we own a registered dairy goat herd. She uses this from everything to grooming to milking. Solid construction from the ground up.
I recommend buying the wheel attachment along with the stand for ease of mobility if you need to move it around, makes life that much simpler!
Elizabeth O from Georgia
While it's a very nice milk stand it is way too narrow for most of our adult dairy goats. When they go to turn around they fall or almost fall and I gave to lift them around so they don't. Not easy they weigh a lot. The base should be at least 24 inches wide not 20 for any adult goat to be able to turn around. I will have to rig something to the right side to prevent falls. The side rails only pin them in. Goats do not back up they collapse. I would only recommend if you have small goats not Nubians or Alpines.
Ashley S from Ohio
Kinda a cheaply made head piece. It rattles a lot when the goats are in it and makes them really nervous.
Kimberly H from California
This is a sturdy well built stand. A bit heavier than my others. l have two complaints. One it’s a little too tall. I have Lamanchas and they give me a hard time jumping up on this stand. That may be why they offer the ramp. My second thing is the side square attachment for where the side rails gets in my leg room when trimming hooves on this stand. I have a nice bruise On my leg from hitting it as it sticks out. It’s not in the way if your simply milking on a stool on the side of stand. The headpiece adjusts well and the tray folds up to clean out. I did order the wheels so it can be moved easily or taken to shows. Overall I’m happy with my purchase.