If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Debra L from South Carolina
I struggled with spending this amount of money, but did the entire ensemble with the stand and headpiece, rails and ramp. Heavy duty. A little snug fit in putting the ramp on the stand but a rubber mallet got the tabs in the holes and it came out easy.
It is heavy! Get the wheels.
All but 1 of my goats fit in the headpiece. The that did not has no horns and is extremely petite. We still encouraged her up on the stand and sat her down as one of us held her and the other trimmed her.
It was pretty easy to get the goats up the ramp for the first and in place to lock them in. It was pleasant to work on them without killing my back bending and twisting. We took one rail off at a time on one side, trimmed, then replaced the rail and moved to the other side. I felt the goats were safe on the ramp during trimming.
I will be milking in the spring and can see how easy this will be.
This product will last a lifetime and for the next generation, too.
Get the wheels!
Louise B from Georgia
We had an older grooming stand that had 1 1/4" opening. After receiving this we cut some metal stock to fill the gap.. works perfectly.
Sandra M from Michigan
I called in my order for the milking stand, SIDERAILS and trimming headpiece in the afternoon; it all arrived two afternoons later!! I couldn't believe how fast it arrived.
The lady who helped me order was very kind and friendly, like having a sister help me out. Lovely.
Everything was in excellent condition and was a strong professional equipment addition to our sanctuary. As we are aging, we enjoy having excellent equipment to make our job easier and it's a great help yo our vet also. So many of the animals who come to us have been abused before we adopted them so strong well made equipment makes exams and trimming much less stressful and the convenient height is easier on us,especially our back, also.
When we no longer need it, we will be able to donate it to our vet or to another sanctuary since I have no doubt that it will last many many decades and still be in great shape.
I see they have wheels now so I'm on the waitlist for that new addition. I love that anticipation of our future needs. I can roll it to the next pasture instead of disassembling and reassembling it for the next group. Thank you!!
Jenna D from Colorado
This stand is a lifesaver! I was on the verge of having to give up my goats because trimming their hooves has become such a struggle. I just used this stand for the first time and was able to trim both goats' hooves comfortably and safely by myself. The table itself is sturdy and easy to set up. The milking headpiece is easy to adjust and the treat tray filled with Manna Pro goat treats kept my boys so busy they didn't even care about being restrained or having their feet messed with. I have 2 adult Nigerian Dwarves and they are able to jump up on the stand easily. The headpiece fit them well on the smallest setting. I look forward to using this stand for years to come! I recommend it for anyone who struggles with hoof trimming or other goat maintenance tasks.
Sandra M from Arkansas
I bought this milking stand along with the ramp and side rails and wonder why I waited so long to get one. It is well made and takes just minutes to set up. My sheep caught on to walking up the ramp on their own in just a few days. I am very happy with my purchase.