If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tanna B from Texas
I love this milk stand.
Elizabeth C from Tennessee
I've been using 2 of these stands in my new little milk parlor for a couple weeks now. They're good solid stands, easy to set up, and look like they'll probably be around long after I'm gone. These are slightly taller than most other stands I looked at, which is a bonus for me as I'm tall and I raise Nigerians. I love that the head piece has enough adjustment that I can even put little 3 month olds on the stand.
I would only change 2 small things: I don't like that the feed tray cannot be removed. It makes it impossible to dump out leftovers, or take it for a wash if one of the girls leaves it slimy. My solution to this was to use a cheap bread pan as an insert. It fits perfectly and makes for easy cleaning.
The other thing is that there's no pin/strap/etc to hold the legs against the stand when you are carrying it folded. They just flop all over the place, either hanging up in door ways or banging into your shins, depending on which way you're holding it. I suppose I'll add a bungee cord or something to make moving them easier, but it would be much neater if the design allowed you to pin them in place.
John L from Texas
Works great for trimming hooves. Just the right height. Glad I got the side rails. They keep the other goats from jumping up while I trim. They want to see what the other guy is eating. Well constructed and easy to store when not in use.
Melissa R from Arizona
I could see taking this to shows for milking but I would have RN have a dolly to move it in and out. To heavy for me to carry long distances.
MY YouTube channel review.
Lorena W from Michigan
Stand measures 20.5" bench width; Bench Length 48" (4'); 21.5" bench height and 104" (8' 66") Total Length with Ramp Attached.
Stand and ramp appear to be well made, sturdy, welds look good and with the metal being galvanized/dipped, this should last us a lifetime for milking and caring for our Nigerian Dwarf goats. If you are buying this for smaller breeds, you will definitely need the ramp. Shipping was included in pricing and you cannot get around high shipping costs due to weight and size of item. We had considered making a wood milking stand but thought it would be unsanitary and hard to sanitize - looked at a lot of milking stands on the market and chose this one for quality, ease to keep sanitized, virtually rust proof, and appeared to be well made - the cost was better than expected considering shipping charges/gasoline prices. I'd recommend this product to others.