- 3-3/4"H x 1-3/4"W
- Available in black or white
- UV inhibitor added to plastic for better UV resistance
- Does not include nails or screws
- Packaged in bags of 25, but sold individually
- Place insulator at desired height on post.
- Hammer in ring shank nail through hole at the top of insulator, securing it firmly on the post. (May need to predrill hole. If preferred, attach with screws instead of nails.)
- Repeat with bottom hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lee M from Pennsylvania
Exactly what I had been looking for. Couldn't find them in local stores. Definitely would recommend them to a friend. And, they came extremely fast. I definitely would do business with Premier 1 again.
John G from Montana
I will rate the product as excellent. More important, the service of Premier 1 was outstanding.
Robert W from South Carolina
My favorite insulator for wooden line posts. Easy to install. Last for years.
Allison H from MI
I purchased these because I plan to upgrade from Intelirope PE to coated wire fencing in the future. They appear to have plenty of room for the new product though I don't have any samples of coated wire (Ramm, or Centaur) to confirm. Inexpensive and appear to be durable puts them in the win column. I wrench on them quite a bit to tension the Intelirope, and tape I am currently using. Maybe not using as directed, but it's working for me!
Pari M from Colorado
Heavy duty and hold up to the strong sunshine at our 8500' elevation for years.