Nutri-Drench™ for Sheep & Goats
- Calcium (Ca), min 0.4%
- Calcium (Ca), max 0.8%
- Selenium (Se), min 2.9 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 330,020 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min 104,016 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 1,584 IU/lb
Ingredients: molasses products, propylene glycol, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, I-lysine, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper, iron sulfate, sodium selenite, cobalt sulfate.
How to Use
- Newborns: 4mL (cc) = 2 pumps as soon as possible after birth.
- Goats and Sheep: 1 fl oz = 30mL (cc) per 100 lbs. body weight. Maximum of once every 8 hours, as needed.
- Medication: Administer Nutri-Drench 15 minutes prior to giving any medications.
- Show: Administer 30-45 minutes prior to competition.
- Long Term Maintenance Dose: As soon as improvement is seen, adjust to 1/2 dose for 2 days per week. May be added to food or water.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
EquipmentItem #888050 -
Provides a sterile plastic barrier so that you neither spread disease to other farms nor bring organisms home from somewhere else.$20.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
This is our go to water additive for our ewes after giving birth. They are drawn down and tired after the birthing ordeal, and this really seems to help them on the road to recovery.
Juanita A from Lakeview, Oregon
One of the best products I have used. Great for a cold or weak lamb and will keep a sick ewe alive until she starts eating again.
Rose B from Washington
I am happy to have this product in my arsenal of medical supplies.
Molly C from Illinois
This product is the best! I carry this around with me during lambing all the time and it has saved many weak or sick lambs. Also great for a sick ewe that went off feed--brings their appetite right back! I have one ewe who can't get enough of it. When I have it in my pocket, she sniffs it out and begs for some. This product totally saves you money for all the sheep it will save you!
mimi r from idaho
saved alot of weak lambs with this product. we have very cold weather. they seem to like the taste and easy to use.