Nutri-Drench™ for Sheep & Goats
- Calcium (Ca), min 0.4%
- Calcium (Ca), max 0.8%
- Selenium (Se), min 2.9 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 330,020 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min 104,016 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 1,584 IU/lb
Ingredients: molasses products, propylene glycol, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, I-lysine, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper, iron sulfate, sodium selenite, cobalt sulfate.
How to Use
- Newborns: 4mL (cc) = 2 pumps as soon as possible after birth.
- Goats and Sheep: 1 fl oz = 30mL (cc) per 100 lbs. body weight. Maximum of once every 8 hours, as needed.
- Medication: Administer Nutri-Drench 15 minutes prior to giving any medications.
- Show: Administer 30-45 minutes prior to competition.
- Long Term Maintenance Dose: As soon as improvement is seen, adjust to 1/2 dose for 2 days per week. May be added to food or water.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
EquipmentItem #888050 -
Provides a sterile plastic barrier so that you neither spread disease to other farms nor bring organisms home from somewhere else.$20.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Excellent product - 1/2 cup added to 5 gallons water with 1 cup of molasses makes a wonderful refresher drink during the hot stressful days of summer.
Absolutely one of the best products to have on hand in your vet cabinet!!! Can't say enough about Nutri-Drench. I've used it on lambs, ewes, rams... especially great for stressed, sick, injured, or animals that are just a little "off." It really helps.