- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert C from New Hampshire
These troughs work great, but don't last. I was very happy with this product for about 4 months, then my sheep knocked the bottoms out of all four (2 of the 5-footers and 2 of the 3-footers). With no bottoms, these troughs don't work well at all!
My sheep have no trouble flipping these over - as soon as they finish the grain, they flip them to get anything they spilled off the ground. Apparently a 200 pound sheep is heavy enough to break the bottom of these troughs when they are upside down.
I will not recommend this product, and I will not buy it again.
Olga B from NC
Love, love, love these. Hate paying for shipping but in the long run we've decided these are worth it. Lite, wasy to move. easy to clean. work GREAT with our sheep!
Leon E from FL
Love them. Expensive but worth every dollar.
Easy to carry, relatively light and prevents bullying in the herd, since everyone gets a spot to eat from. I have both this one and the smaller version. If you have more than 8 animals, get this one. GREAT!!!!