- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stephanie L from Michigan
It is a great, lighteright, sturdy feed trough. It is excellent for feeding my lambs and sheep.
Cheryl S from Georgia
Love,Love,Love these troughs. I ordered 2 then went back 6 months later and ordered 4 more. Very easy to move from pasture to pasture. Can also empty rain water from them with one foot. Very durable and light weight.I have not had the sheep to turn one over as of yet. I am feeding 50+ sheep from them and probably need more. Have been using them for 2 years now and still going strong.
Chris B from Alabama
Very happy with my portable troughs. I have always used homemade wooden troughs in the past (very heavy and hard to keep clean). These portable troughs are heavy duty but easy to move and keep to clean plus they don't rot. I will be adding more in the future as the flock grows!
Susan G from Pa
Weight is suitable for me to carry easily, and like that it stacks on each other as this is better storage and delivery to the field. I have tried it to feed loose minerals and though there was a jam to get the minerals, the sheep did not tip the trough over or damage it in any way. I have not had water freeze in it as yet so can't rate removal of ice , but so far I am delighted with the trough as are my sheep. It definetly would be a recommendation to a fellow shepherd.
Brian K from MD
We have been using these for two years on the road grazing and I just ordered two more. They hold up great even to rowdy goats and do not get pushed around like our other troughs.