- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- 8 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brian P from Ohio
Great feeder and very well made. We were using several buckets or round feeders before. The dominate goats would then chase everyone off the buckets. With this long feeder the dominate goats will leave everyone alone a little better. Hasn't totally gotten rid of the problem but seems to help.
The best feed trough for sheep and goats, they can't jump into them or lie in them, easy to carry, move anywhere you want, easy to clean, and the animals can't flip them over. Strong, thick plastic. Best investment I've made, has made feeding time much easier.
Cathy G from North Carolina
Great through... great quality. Would definitely recommend! Thanks
Troy & Tracy H from Northwest
My second order of the PortaTrough, first batch are going strong after 5 years of constant use, the second batch has only been here a week and I am already thinking I need to order more .
Miles M from Arkansas
We are very happy with this PortaTrough. As the name implies, it very simple to move from one pasture to another. Our sheep are grass fed but in times when we need to supplement, like during a drought, it's so nice to have this trough. It keeps the food off the ground, meaning less exposure to parasites and less waste.