Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick Shearing Show Sheep
- Clipping Meat & Dairy Goats
- Shaving or Peeling Beef & Dairy Cattle
- Clipping Llamas & Alpacas
- Clipping Horses
- Clipping Show Pigs
- Clipping Ranch Dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf!
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head (order under "Accessories" tab above).
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Donna P from South Carolina
Never body clipped before. Purchased them because someone with 4 Icelandic Ponies used them and loved them. They made me look like a rock star! No lines, even. And easy to use, just oil and clean. Recommended them to someone who had 4 body clippers and didn't like them. She is pleased as punch. She has had her ponies for years and body clipped for years and she loves them too!
Mark S from Massachusetts
Just got my new clippers... I finished both dogs in 1/4 the time with MUCH better results. These are amazing! Thank you for such a great product. You have made my life and my dogs, much easier.
Jonathan C from New Hampshire
I recently purchased these clippers and hacecurrently clipped 4 animals. They are great! They make short work of clipping. The blades dont leave clipper lines or dig like the oster blades I am used to. Also these clippers are far lighter tha Andis and oster.my one and only complaint is that they are quite loud but after the animals get used to the noise they are fine.
Joe M from Wyoming
I was researching between these and Lister Star. Both are quality brands. I chose these because of the three year warranty. They are light and small enough for our daughter to use for sheering her shownlambs. We are very pleased with them and how well they worked yesterday. Glad I decided on these.
Cathy S from Oregon
Just got the clippers that I ordered today. Went right to the barn to 'de-hair' the Mule. 'Ace is 23 & his hair has killed 5 Oster clippers over the years. Granted, not all those clippers were brand new when we got them. Mules have a long coat with an soft undercoat; We have clipped this mule since he was two years old. He never sheds out like the horses; mule self preservation - he thinks the ice age is coming. The Premier 1 clippers handled everything - long hair, soft fuzzy hair, face, mane & tail. Light & balanced in the hand & vibration didn't bother the mule, even next to his ears. The blades got their oil but 3 minutes goes by fast when you're getting a great body clip. Ace has his clock too & I got him done before it ran out.