- Will work for twine, narrow tape, rope, MaxiShock and braid.
- Does not work for high-tensile wire.
- Hook ring end into a P Spring.
- Insert rope through other end and through hole on center bolt.
- Hold tail of rope to secure it and twist black knob on the side.
- Once the tail of rope is secured, let go and continue twisting knob until desired tension is reached. P Spring should be half compressed.
- To loosen or remove conductor from the tensioner: unscrew the knob on the side to release.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joel C from Iowa
Fast shipping and exactly what we needed!
Jackie N from WI
I don't like these. I think the knob is hard to turn. I don't like that they are plastic. If they were metal, then you could connect the electric to the p spring. They seem well made and are not cheap, but I don't think they are necessary or convenient.
Linda H from Ohio
Wonderful. Makes tensioning rope fencing easy. I use with a P-spring at one end and a corner pulley insullator at the other end of longer runs.
Joe H from SC
This works, but is hard to use, not sure I'd buy these again, but price is right.
Stanley R from Nebraska
These work wonderfully for IntelliTwine. Very easy to use. They look tough and well made.