RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Susan P from PA
Absolutely LOVE these! So simple,secure, and quick.
Ralph S from alabama
Quickest easiest way ever to splice rope
Natalya L from kansas
Brilliant--fast, simple, effective, and don't have to drag along a tool. Adjustments can be made while I'm taking a stroll, without trekking back to the barn. I just wish they'd been around when I put up my rope "top-wires", because I'll have to untape/untie all those annoying old knots to retension and install these.
Lisa T from Missouri
I was a skeptic and now I'm on my second order! These are so quick and easy to use I am amazed. I do recommend using a little electrical tape or melting the ends of the poly rope to keep it from fraying or having loose floppy ends hanging out.
These are WONDERFUL and so easy to use. A friend and I put up 2 acres of fencing in less than 45 minutes. The rope links make it quick and easy to slice 2 rolls of rope together or end it at a gate. They also make it very easy to tighten the rope as needed in just a few seconds.