RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joshua M from Colorado
This might be the best thing since electric rope fencing was introduced! It has made setup very simple with no special tools required. I have used RopeLinks for three things so far:
- to extend the rope (splicing)
- to join one rope to another vertically (jumping)
- as a conductor junction for the fence charger clip
Roger L from New Hampshire
Great little device. Saves so much time splicing line and making end loops.
Ellen R from Iowa
Wow! These are amazing and make quick work of stringing a fence! They are so simple and efficient, I wish I would have found them first and saved myself a bunch of time trying to string high-tensile wire and fighting with the spinning jenny. Great job Premier 1 for recommending this to me! I love it!
Jeane I from Virginia
Years ago we replaced our wood and high tensile fencing to rope. Rope gives an unobstructed view of everyone in the fields, is safer for a wider variety of critters, and gives a cleaner look to the pastures. Without the invention of these ROPE LINKS, the job would have taken much longer and been more expensive. They are super secure and have proven their strength time and again. We have and continue recommending this product, and Premier 1.
Susan M from Indiana
I've put up many a fence type, hi-tensile, rope, braid. These little jewels may be my favorite thing ever! If you are remotely tempted by them, you should get a few. I'm addicted. :-)