SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Michael O from Missouri
Rob H from Indiana
Great product, happy with the quality. My only complaint is the shipping... not the price, but the packing. Both ends of the box were blown out and tape ripped open. Luckily the rods are 6ft long and were contained. But they needed better care when securing the items and packaging.
Brandon N from Kansas
Fiber posts are exactly what we needed. Surprising how hard they are to pull back out.
Michael M from Texas
Excellent for the price!
Dorita B from New Jersey
Fast shipping! I used the fiberglass rods for Roman shades.