SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dwight R from North Carolina
Good quality, simple and lightweight fence posts. They are made of fiberglass, so don’t go rubbing a bare hand on them or you are likely to get a glass splinter.
Kris L from Illinois
Durable fiberglass rods. Have used the same ones for years. The coating holds up very well even when exposed to the elements. Only signs of wear on mine are the ones I hit with the mower.
Bryce F from Illinois
The price was good, and the rods are perfect.
Kurt H from Maine
These are durable and easy to use. If you are working with the 48" fence, I highly recommend you use the 6' rods rather than the 4'.
Donald M from New York
Worked out extremely well for the spike that drives into the ground on my wine and beer tables I sell to wineries in the area.