SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathy G from Idaho
Price, service and delivery was outstanding. I wanted to change my order minutes after placing it. A customer service representative helped me and made the change easy. I received my FiberRods right away.
Barbara S from Indiana
Very nice posts, very strong. Would buy again.
Victoria G from Florida
Great product and very sturdy. I use them as support stakes for my mosaic garden art.
Brodie M from South Carolina
This company is awesome. I ordered more parts than I needed for our project and they called me to decrease my order. Honesty goes a long way. I highly recommend Premier 1 Supplies.
Phyllis C from Maryland
I use these posts to make fences to keep the deer out of my Hosta garden. They work great. I use window bird netting, cut to size, and attach it with binder clips. The stakes are easy to hammer in and stay in place. A great solution to an ongoing problem!