SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Timothy H from Tennessee
I'm trying to use the poles in a hunting ground blind. I think they will work.
Kimberlie L from Washington
Great product! Super fast shipping.
Jonathan J from Wisconsin
Fully satisfied with the 3/8"×5' and 6' fiberglass poles. Ordering process was easy and shipping was delivered in a timely fashion. Price point and quality of these poles was excellent! Will use Premier 1 products again!
Reed O from Minnesota
Multi-use fiber rods are worth their weight and then some. From fencing duties at the homestead to trapping rats on the pond. You will not find a better product at a better price!
Thomas V from Louisiana
Needed posts for a lakefront, partly in water. Metal rusted off in two years, replaced with plastic but couldn’t find long enough posts. These posts come long enough and are strong enough for light netting.