SplitBall Screw-In Insulator, black
- Holds conductors 2" away from posts.
- Ball is 1" across.
- Screws in about 2".
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life.
- Prepackaged in bags of 25. Sold individually.
- Predrill hole in the wood post.
- Screw insulator completely into post. (Tip: Use a screwdriver--slide the blade between the halves of insulator and twist to screw in.)
(sold separately, see accessories tab above):
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of SplitBall Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the slot in ball of insulator lines up with pin in cup of driver.
- Insert the screw tip of insulator into the predrilled hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.