- Manufactured from soft galvanized wire
- Two layers of UV resistant low density polyethylene
- Pliable and easier to work with than other high tensile versions
- Easy to strip back
- Resistant to cracking in severe frost conditions
- 82' long
- 2.5mm (3/32") zinc coated aluminum wire
- Insulation provides a 6.0mm (1/4") outside diameter
- Outside diameter: 6.0mm
- Cable is on a reel
- Cut the soft wire cable with a knife or heavy duty scissors.
- Strip off 3" of the insulation and wrap it 4 or more times around the wire by hand.
- It can be removed and reinstalled if needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jay J from Tennesse
I use insulated cable to run underground at gates and to connect power and ground to the poly lines. The local coop and TSC only have solid core. That is hard to bend and even harder to connect to poly line. This line from Premier is twisted and is much easier to manipulate and connect to polywire.
Cynthia H from New York
Exactly what I needed for my electric fencing—well constructed and strong.