- Hot wires to each other
- Energizers to fences or ground rods
- Underneath gateways
- Gate activators to fences
- Flood gaps to fences
- Manufactured from soft galvanized wire
- Two layers of UV resistant low density polyethylene
- Pliable and easier to work with than other high tensile versions
- Easy to strip back
- Resistant to cracking in severe frost conditions
- 82 ft long
- 2.5mm (3/32') zinc coated aluminum wire
- Insulation provides a 6.0mm (1/4") outside diameter
- Outside diameter: 6.0mm
- Cable is on a reel
- Cut the soft wire cable with a knife or heavy duty scissors.
- Strip off 3" of the insulation and wrap it 4 or more times around the wire by hand.
- It can be removed and reinstalled if needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.