SupaReel 3-Reel Post
- Heavy gauge steel.
- Triangle steel stabilizer plate at the base.
- Requires reels with hardware to use this item.
- Length is 48" x 2" wide.
- Spade is 11.5" from bottom.
- Reels hang at approximately these heights from the top of the post down: 7", 19" and 30".
- Top of post should be tied back to an existing fence post or fence for support.
- SupaReels are not included, but sold under accessories tab above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238000 -
An effective reel for winding, unwinding and storing conductors. The SupaReel is the strongest fence reel in the US. The only reel rugged enough to carry heavy conductors like steel MaxiShock™ and soft steel wire year in and year out without breaking when they're dropped (as reels often are in field usage).$53.75
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Roger H from Oregon
This post is too short to work for 3 reels. With it driven in so the top of the bottom bracket is at soil surface level, the bottom reel drags on the ground when you wind it. If the post was a few inches longer at the bottom and there was an extra inch between reels, this would be great.