Get needed nutrition immediately into newborns, with this stomach tuber specifically designed for use with lambs and kids.
- Specialized tube tip prevents airway insertion
- Safety indicator strips so the shepherd knows when the tube is safely in position
- One handed operation
- Easy clean design and material
- 8 oz
- 19.5" tube
- 5.5" height
- 2" diameter
- One handed operation
- Safety indicator strips – know when the tube is safely positioned
- Specialized tube tip – prevents inadvertent airway insertion
- Stable base – allows you to pre-fill the vial
- Hole at tube end, not the side – good flow and allows cleaning of the whole tube
- Transparent tube – see the milk flow and see when clean
- Tube clip – Holds the tube off the ground, hygienic and handy
- Gravity flow – not pressurized, safer and easy to control
- Easy-hold handle
- 8 oz capacity – one large or two smaller feeds without refilling
- Tube material avoids cracking
- Eye-catching color makes it easy to find
- Flexible gentle tube, but not so soft it could coil in the throat
- Milk directly into the vial from the ewe/nanny without losing precious contents
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lacey P from Texas
Super easy for one person to use.
Susan B from New York
Love it, so much easier than the syringe and tube. No more getting soaking wet with spilled milk. The only thing I suggest is have a spot or notch between the hand holders that you can put the tube, so it is out of the way when milking the ewe. at the moment I use a elastic band, but I still love it and is well worth the money.
Delly's Delight from Virginia
Very easy to use. Would help a newbie feel more at ease when tubing a lamb.
Barry B from Indiana
Used for the first time this 2019 lambing season. Significant improvement over a clear tube and 5 oz syringe that I have used for 20 years. You can milk directly into the container and easily see the quantity of milk by ounce. The finger mount on the container give nice hand control, and the tube slips into the lamb much easier. Vast improvement! Visit the manufacturer’s website for a 2 minute video that reinforces what you may already know.
Cheatgrass A from Idaho
This is fabulous. Although I’ve been tubing lambs for over 25 years, it terrifies me. This is easy and secure. It also holds more than the 3 oz syringe! Easy to clean and easy to use. This ensures I get the right stuff down every lamb the right way! I’m ordering more!