SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tim M from North Dakota
First off, great customer service! FiberRods are great. I ordered drive caps for each rod as my application needed it. Premier contacted me immediately to suggest I may not need as many because most people don’t have a need. I replied, my application needed caps epoxied to each. Order arrived fast. I will not hesitate to order again!
Nate O from Maine
I like these a lot better than the ones at Tractor Supply. More sturdy, and they held up to being driven into rocky soil.
Kathy G from Idaho
Price, service and delivery was outstanding. I wanted to change my order minutes after placing it. A customer service representative helped me and made the change easy. I received my FiberRods right away.
Barbara S from Indiana
Very nice posts, very strong. Would buy again.
Victoria G from Florida
Great product and very sturdy. I use them as support stakes for my mosaic garden art.