SnapOn Harp Clip
- Use with 3/8" FiberRod posts
- Made of durable plastic that grips rod tightly
- 20 per package, but sold individually
- Place clip at an angle on the SmoothCote FiberRod Post or Step-In FiberRods Post with the 2 open ends of clip against the post.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto post.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on post.
- Thread MaxiShock, rope, twine or narrow tape through clip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark D from Arizona
I can recommend these clips without hesitation. As others have mentioned they are a bit difficult to snap onto the posts but once on they stay put. Excellent.
Kevin C from Mississippi
Works way easier than the metal clips
No tool needed to apply
Allows more versatility than post with premade clips
Ken O from Oregon
Little hard to snap on but it is necessary to hold tight. Works well
Mary G from Michigan
These were easier to put on than I had anticipated. So far they're working well.
Ellis R from New Hampshire
Once I fugured out how to snap the first one onto the post, the rest went on easily. It was easier to snap them on by hand than by using the snap-on took. They can be repositioned with a little effort, but seem to firmly hold the new position. My only complaint is that they don't hold the bottom non-conducting strand of a web fence as close to the ground as I would like.