Premier Coarse Clipping Blade Set
- Ranch dogs
- Beef & Dairy cattle (peeling)
- 17 tooth, top blade
- 18 tooth, bottom blade
- 0.12" cutting depth
- Blades come to you in our Premier Blade Box
Blade Exchange—SAVE $17 PER BLADE SET!
- How do you save $17 a set? Exchange any used, dull or rusted Lister® blade set for a new Premier blade set for only $33 (plus shipping). You save $10 (compared to a new blade set) plus a $7 cost to resharpen the used Lister blades. Note: Super Surgical and XtraCover blade sets can be included in the offer. Super Surgicals will be $47 and XtraCovers will be $35.
- Must it be an exact upgrade? No. Any Lister® blade may be exchanged for any Premier blade.
- Why only Lister® blades?
Because they are the only blades that interchange (fit the same machines) with Premier blades.
Note: We will not ship these new blades until we receive your old Lister set(s). Reshipping cost still applies.
- Enter #868600 in the Catalog Quick Order (at the top left side of Premier's home page).
- Go to your Shopping Cart.
- A "Laser Imprinting" item will be listed in your shopping cart.
- In the Customization field, tell us exactly what you would like imprinted on your blade.
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust will destroy both the edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
Sharpening and Cleaning
- Premier offers an in-house resharpening service for all combs, cutters and blades. Rapid turnaround—most are sharpened within 24 hours.
- To reproduce the quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades that came from the factory, a lapping machine must be used. Most other methods are, in our experience, inferior. In addition to producing a cutting edge that won’t last, some methods can permanently damage blades. The most common “culprit” is using large high speed grinding wheels that are used to sharpen cutters and combs.
Warning: Clipper blades/cutters/combs that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #828001 -
For precise removal of fleece and hair. Easy to set up and tension. A powerful, lightweight, cool and quiet motor delivers more torque to the clipper blades.$332.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Timothy S from Indiana
Product is as expected and works well. Delivery was prompt.
Heather S from Texas
Great product, good price point. These keep their edge through two shearing seasons on my small flock and push through that dirty, seed filled fleece.
Kirk F from Georgia
For some reason I had failed to send my blades to Premier for sharpening. 90 degree days were suddenly approaching. I placed an order hoping they would get here quick. They arrived before the heat and before the date promised. As always...super sharp blades and terrific service!
Laura S from Illinois
Fantastic quality blade set! I have owned multiple other brand clippers and blades, and these are by far the best. So much sharper than other blades (even new ones). The clippers flew through the thickest of hair. It made the clipping job on my wooly yak of a horse so easy! I highly recommend everyone try them.
Katy M from Indiana
I use the 4000c clippers for shearing llamas and alpacas (with course blades, double edge sharpened) and they are AMAZING! They have never let me down! Their sharpening service is also very professional with a quick turnaround time! I will always use Premier 1. I recommend them to all my llama friends.