VersaNet® Plus 11/30/3 Electric Netting
- 11 horizontal strands
- 30 in. tall
- Vertical strings every 3 in.
- Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .51" dia.
- Post spikes (SS): .26" dia., 6" long.
- Since it's 10 in. taller than VersaNet Plus 9/20/3, it also stops most coyotes and contains most small breeds of sheep.
- Choice of black/white or green.
- Built-in posts are closer together which means less sag and makes it easier to fence around curves and across uneven ground.
- Very close mesh spacing. The openings are 2" x 3" near the soil.
- Short. So it's easy to install and remove. Also, most adults can easily step over it.
- Adapts to curves, corners, hills and irregular shapes.
- Built-in posts are strong enough for ends and corners—if you move the posts within the fence. Ordering as kit includes extra posts for this.
- Choice of two colors
- White and black: Most easily seen by animals and people. Use when aesthetic needs are less important than visibility.
- Green: Less easily seen. Use where aesthetics are important and there is less likelihood of contact by uninformed human visitors.
Free Shipping—on qualified orders over $100.
Protects: Gardens and Yards/Lawns
Keeps out: Raccoons, Woodchucks, Opossums, Geese/Ducks, Rabbits, Small dogs, and Skunks
To purchase VersaNet Plus 11/30/3…
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length of netting needed. (Example: A 200 ft fence line requires one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net.)
- Choose either:
- Netting Only—does not include accessories.
- Net and Energizer Kits.
- Choose support posts—as needed for ends, curves and corners.
- Call Premier if you have questions.
- Free Shipping. On qualified orders over $100.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are the recommended components that may be needed to build this basic fence. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and speak with our fence consultants at