VersaNet® Plus 12/60/3 Electric Netting
- 60" (5 ft) tall. Stops large and agile animals like livestock, bears, deer, dogs and coyotes.
- Has verticals every 3" near the bottom (to stop rabbits, groundhogs, raccoons, skunks, dogs and geese). Verticals every 20" near the top. The unique spacing reduces cost and sagging between posts.
- Posts every 6.8 ft.
- Double spike posts.
- 12 horizontal strands that are spaced close together near the soil.
Why use VersaNet Plus 60 instead of Deer QuikFence or PermaNet 19/68/3?
- Unlike Deer QuikFence, close spacings near the soil will stop small critters.
- Fewer overall strands than PermaNet 19/68/3—less weight/easier to move.
Free Shipping—on qualified orders over $100.
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length and the amount of netting needed. Example: A 150 ft fence requires one 100 ft net and one 50 ft net.
- Choose support posts—As needed for ends, curves and corners. Premier’s 11/16" FiberRods posts are advised.
- Select an energizer, ground rod and a fence tester.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are the recommended components that may be needed to build this basic fence. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and speak with our fence consultants at