VersaNet® Plus 12/60/3 Electric Netting
- VersaNet Plus is 60" (5 ft) tall to discourage and deter large or athletic species of livestock, deer, bears, dogs, wild pigs and coyotes.
- Has verticals every 3" near the bottom to stop small animals (rabbits, woodchucks, raccoons, skunks, dogs) and large ground birds (geese, ducks). Near the top, verticals are every 20". This unique spacing reduces both initial cost and sagging between line posts.
- Posts every 6.8 ft.
- Double spike posts.
- 12 horizontal strands that are spaced close together near the ground.
Why use VersaNet Plus 60 instead of PermaNet, VersaNet Plus 20 or Deer QuikFence?
- Taller than 48" PermaNet and 20" VersaNet Plus.
- Fewer overall strands than PermaNet 19/68/3—so less weight. Therefore easier to install/remove.
- Small spacings close to the soil will stop small critters. Deer QuikFence can’t do this.
- Tall netting will stop deer, elk, cattle, horses. VersaNet Plus 20 will not.
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length and the amount of netting needed. Example: A 150 ft fence requires one 100 ft net and one 50 ft net.
- Choose support posts—As needed for ends, curves and corners. Premier’s 11/16" FiberRods posts are advised.
- Select an energizer, ground rod and a fence tester.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are the recommended components that may be needed to build this basic fence. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and speak with our fence consultants at