ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nicholas S from Virginia
These trimmers are amazing. Very sharp, ergonomically sound, very easy to use. Ends are not too sharp and can be used to scrape out between the nooks and crannies. Highly recomend this product to anyone.
Jamie B from OH
I absolutely love these trimmers. This is a purchase I'll be glad I made every time I use them. These are a time saving, must have item!!
Scott K from Idaho
I've only used these on my goats once but love them already. Will have to see how well they hold up over time and how sharp they stay. But, so far, they seem like a great product. Very fast service and shipping so thank you for that!
Richard B from idaho
Worked pretty good on real hard hooves.
Hannah T from OR
These trimmers are the best we have ever used for trimming our goats' hooves! Highly recommend this product!