ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Premier's Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jason C from Washington
Very good quality foot trimmer. Sooo much better than our locally supplied trimmers. Very sharp and easy to handle. No problem maneuvering around hoofs. I use only for younger sheep with softer hooves. Older sheep need a serrated trimmer.
Patricia N from New Jersey
It was much easier to cut tough hoof.
Deborah D from Michigan
The key with goats is get it done; fast. Trimmed those feet quickly with no trauma and no drama.
Rhea F from Tennessee
Sharp, clean cuts and easy for small hands.
Norman R from Washington
Best trimmers on the market in my opinion and have tried many over the years. Then I tried one of these, and I became a big fan.