ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Premier's Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sharon R from Oregon
I’m really disturbed by this picture of this goat, and hope I’m wrong! Someone please tell me this goat isn’t being abused. And how does his front leg bend like that under his head?
Any livestock restraint may cause some degree of stress, but they do not cause pain to the sheep when used properly.
Theron R from Georgia
My wife loved these for the hoofs of our goats. They did much better than what she was using. Cost a little more, but worth it.
Mary Jo W from Ohio
These trimmers are the sharpest I’ve ever had. Cuts thru the toughest hooves like butter. Don’t waste your money on any other kind or brands.
Stacy B from Massachusetts
Not that I have anything to compare it with, as I am a new goat owner, but when I trimmed my kids for the first time, these worked like a charm. I figured since I would need to do their feet often, I wanted to get the best tool... seems I chose correctly!
Brian H from North Carolina
Awesome hoof trimmers! I have tried several different brands of hoof trimmers and can barely get them through the hoof because I lack in the hand strength needed to cut the hoof. These trimmers allow me to cut through the hoof with ease, no additional hand strength needed!