Borotto® Real 24 Egg Incubator
New! Professional incubator performance for the homesteader. This 24 chicken egg capacity incubator automatically monitors and adjusts heat and turns the eggs for you! Remove eggs from the turning cradles to use the unit as a hatcher.
The Borotto® Real 24 Incubator with Humidity Pump (item #540249 below) draws water from an external source, such as a 2-liter bottle, to maintain proper humidity.
Plastic surfaces feature an antimicrobial additive, preventing harmful bacterial growth during operation to protect your hatch.
Successfully hatch eggs from: Chicken, pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, duck, goose, turkey, peafowl, and pigeons.
- Dimensions: 19.5"L x 15"W x 10.2"H
- Unit offered by Premier is 110V for USA-style electrical outlets
- Digital temperature display—set from 86°F to 104°F
- 50 watt avg, 100 watt max consumption
- Motor turns eggs once every hour
- Durable, heat-resistant antimicrobial plastic housing
- Made in Italy
- Chicken: 24
- Duck: 24
- Quail: 96
- Pheasant: 24
- Universal egg tray system holds all types of eggs (quail through duck) vertically for better hatch rates
- Watch the hatching process through the two windows
- External water fill location (if not using humidity pump) prevents temperature and humidity changes
- Insulated ventilation for healthy air movement and better temperature/humidity uniformity
- BIOMASTER® antimicrobial plastic additive prevents harmful growth of bacteria
- Automatic egg turning system turns eggs left to right, each cycle lasts an hour
- If using humidity pump, simply refill an external container with clean water, the machine does the rest!
Always choose eggs suitable for incubation. If possible, choose eggs that have not traveled by mail. Why? Because eggs that are closed inside packaging do not breathe and may have experienced excessive travel stress, vibration, and temperature changes.
Do not incubate eggs dirty with fecal material, as during incubation the temperature and humidity will lead to the establishment of bacterial flora. This can contaminate all the eggs, causing infections to the embryos and resulting in premature death during hatching.
Choose eggs of normal shape. They must not be elongated, spherical, undulated or with any other malformation.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jessica P from Utah
I decided to purchase a new incubator and after reading the reviews on the internet about the Borotto real 24 with the humidity pump thought it sounded the best, and it's Italian made, not from China...perfect. It really is a great unit, and the instruction manual is so easy to read and understand. You can't screw anything up if you follow it. So glad I I bought the Sirio pump with it, don't have to worry about where the humidity level is at, I just top off the large glass mason jar I'm using everyday and it does the rest. Thank you Premier 1 for making this unit available to us and for such a great price too!
Micheal K from Virginia
As you can see this is my second Borotto Incubator. The epitome of set it and forget it. Buy the 49 if you have any thoughts of going bigger. Trust me. Wish it had dust caps for the water filler areas in front. I’m using one pump for both.
Terri U from Oklahoma
Love the incubator quality! Great piece of equipment. Humidity pump isn't top notch. It quit pumping water after a few days, but Premier 1 made it right!
Micheal K from Virginia
Received this unit and the humidifier. Set 24 eggs 14 days ago and have 18 out of 24 (shipped eggs, 3 were blanks or infertile) wiggling. Temp and humidity have been set it and forget it. ALWAYS, on set temp and set humidity. I wish I would have bought the 49.