Borotto® SIRIO Humidity Pump
New! A stable relative humidity during the incubation process is one of the basic elements for ensuring a good hatching rate and the birth of healthy and lively chicks.
The Borotto® Sirio Humidity Pump can meet the humidity control needs of all incubators, whatever the brand, up to a capacity of up to 500 eggs. Set the pump to the desired level of humidity and connect it to a water source such as a 2-liter bottle. It’s that simple!
During incubation, embryos need natural sterile water vapor, not mist created by an ultrasonic frequency. The SIRIO automatic humidifier allows water to be introduced into the incubator using natural evaporation, with no input from the operator. All the user needs to do is periodically top off the reservoir.
Often, conventional pumps have limescale problems and become blocked. With the SIRIO, humidity is produced by direct evaporation of the water. As a result, the vapor will not leave limescale deposits on the eggshell.
- Dimensions: 4.2"L x 3.5"W x 5"
- Unit offered by Premier is 110V for USA-style electrical outlets
- LCD screen and two button operation; displays actual humidity and set humidity
- 1 watt avg, 5 watt max consumption
- Humidity can be adjusted from a min. of 40% to a max. of 75%, with precision of +/- 1%
- Made in Italy