Creep Feeder Gate
Gives lambs and goat kids "adult free" access to creep feed and allows guard dog puppies ability to come and go from sheep/goats and food.
- Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
- Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
- Can be attached to our PowerBilt® or Welded Wire Panels.
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" (from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself)
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods
- Vertical bars are spaced 6" apart (shown in photo above)
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim H from Virginia
Really nice, better quality than the blue stuff. Arrived fully assembled and ready to go. The adjustable horizontal bar is a great addition to the design.
Farren R from Washington
Super sturdy, great weight. Will easily keep ewes out!
Dean W from Tennessee
It was easy to setup. I connected it to some goat gates with 5/8 ground rod (cut in half) as a drop in hinges. Easy to setup and take down.
Gillian R from Georgia
I was pleasantly surprised, the creep gate delivered already assembled! I assumed we would have to assemble ourselves as we did with another creep gate from a different company. The gate is super lightweight but still seems very study and strong enough to keep does out of the creep feeder. Very pleased with this purchase and will use once kids hit the ground in a few months. I will be purchasing a second horizontal bar to add onto the gate to, hopefully, deter any of my does from trying to go through it.
Cody R from Tennessee
Simple and effective.