Creep Feeder Gate
Gives lambs and goat kids "adult free" access to creep feed and allows guard dog puppies ability to come and go from sheep/goats and food.
- Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!)
- Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
- Can be attached to our PowerBilt® or Welded Wire Panels.
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" (from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself)
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods
- Vertical bars are spaced 6" apart (shown in photo above)
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lewis M from Texas
I bought this gate because I didn’t have time to build one. I am glad I did! Quality construction and materials, I would have been hard pressed to make one of this quality for this price. Very satisfied. Fast shipping also.
Norman M from Texas
Gate is great but additional rods are not avaiable. So the gate lets the big goats in.
Lucas H from Iowa
Gate shipped quickly. Came just as described and the quality was great. Has worked out well in my operation.
Chantal O from New Mexico
Works fantastic, we have our ewes in large square chain link dog kennels (we have a coyote and wolf issue) so we used a wooden pallet on one side and this creep feeder on the other to box in a corner. Secured with bailing wire. The babies can get in and the moms cannot, it's perfect. The moms CAN stick their heads in though, so make sure to secure the feeder as far away as possible from the gate itself. We have dorpers.
Jeannie M from Oklahoma
The gate is made well. What surprised me, was the boer does could get their heads thru the gate. I guess you really need to buy more pipes than come with the gate. It’s a shame you can’t get what you need without having to pay more. So it’s not that cost efficient of a deal. I bought my own rods and put in the holes from my local harware store.