Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Colors may vary
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeanette H from Oklahoma
This is a great product! If I could do one thing to make it easier... directions. We had to play with it for a while on n off the ram till we figured it out.
Mike V from Oklahoma
Nicole B from Michigan
A little big for our yearling dorper ram. Have to make some modifications for it to stay on him.
Lynn W from Virginia
This harness needs constant adjustments but so far it does appear to stay in place long enough that we can tell who’s been marked.
Fran P from South Dakota
Easy to use, but ours came with one buckle assembled upside down. It was easy to change, but really inconvenient because we had it on the buck already. So I recommend checking that before you start putting it on the buck.