Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Colors may vary
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Andrew D from Pennsylvania
Nice looking harness, but last year it would not stay tight and just loosened and flopped around. This year, the strapping unraveled and just shredded on the 2nd day. Apparently the sight of 10 foot nylon blue streamers flowing from our ram in the moonlight did something for the ewes, since ultrasounds confirmed all but two were covered.
Ron D from Ohio
Best harness that I have been able to find.
Leslie R from Maine
Finally, one that stays on for the season. I've tried several different harnesses and I now have this on four rams, have not had to make adjustments and it DOES NOT come loose or rub them raw.
Justin L from Iowa
I appreciate the quick delivery and the harness seems to be doing the job.
Chad C from Pennsylvania
best of the best